Colours have a very powerful effect on personality and through choosing the right colours for your skin tone, you can achieve inner confidence through feeling good. We all know how good it feels to be complimented on a specific colour that you’re wearing and when you know you look great, you feel it too.
So the four colour seasons are: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter and are separated into WARM and COOL groups.
Let’s start with the characteristics for each season:
SPRING (optimistic personality)
Spring personalities are: sociable, optimistic, witty, empathetic, enthusiastic, overly talkative, energetic, takes on too much.
- The biggest give away of a Spring personality is that they blush easily/ have lots of colour in their cheeks
- Clear blue/green/brown eyes
- Yellow-based (warm) skin tone
- Very pale or very dark skin tone
Spring Colour fan:
Autumn (sensitive personality)
Autumn personalities are: dependable, leader, energetic, self disciplined, loyal, makes decisions quickly, confident, stubborn
- Richer/bronzed/tanned skin tones
- Suit muddier/richer colours and not pinks due to lack of pink in skin tone
- Gold, antique, warm-toned jewellery looks incredible
- Non-clear eyes with petal/pockets*
Autumn colour fan:
Summer (calm personality)
Summer personalities are: good listener, practical, speaks quietly, slow worker, diplomatic, low energy, understanding, talented with hands
- Generally always has blue eyes
- Paler skin with pink undertones and naturally lighter hair colours
- Dusty, softer palette
- Pearls, soft pastel, & silver jewellery works great for this season
Summer colour fan:
Winter (melancholic personality)
Winter personalities are: have natural poise, analytical, sensitive, reserved, creative, lacks confidence, perfectionist, pessimistic
- Full spokes in their eyes
- Cool, muddy palette (richer tones of summer) & really suit black
- Suits silver, diamonds, white gold jewellery
- Often darker skins,
Winter colour fan:
Still feeling a little unsure on which colour season you belong to or simply need some help now applying these rules? You can contact me here for a non-obligatory consultation for more details.
The first step is often the hardest, but once taken, you have the power to set your whole life onto a new and fulfilling track.